SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Enter now to be one of 6 students* chosen to present their animated idea to a panel of leading experts.
Submit your idea now to be in with a chance to win a 6 month paid internship at JAM Media and a chance to Pitch at Cartoon Springboard 2021, that will take place in Valencia (details to be confirmed) from 26 to 28 October 2021.
Submissions can be for an animated tv series, a pilot episode or short film. JAM Media will share tips and tricks ahead of your pitch via Zoom.
Selected students will pitch at the Virtual Animation Dingle Conference on 24th March 2021 to a panel of animation industry experts.
- Simply submit your idea as a One Sheet, between 300 and 350 words, through ‘The Big Pitcher’ application form below
- One image can be included with your pitch idea
- Competition is only open to 3rd Level students and 2020 graduates
- Submissions must be written and pitched in English
- ‘The Big Pitcher’ participants must hold an Animation Dingle Festival Pass
- Final Pitch Presentations will be 3 minutes
- For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: 8th March 2021
*Our 6 finalists from 2020’s Postponed Big Pitcher competition will also have the opportunity to take part this year.